Why Audience Reviews?
Audience Reviews Engage, Invite, and Encourage Interest in DANCE by
* Encouraging potential dance writers and dance advocates
* Providing collectable feedback that can support future arts advocacy and future dance presentation
* Promoting dancers, dance companies, dance presenters
* Their ability to live "forever on the world-wide-web" and their ability to be "shareable" across social media platforms
Audience Reviews Welcome and Nurture New perspectives by
* Opening up the critical conversation
* Inviting audiences into a NEW CONVERSATION where they can feel important and necessary
* Compelling audiences to ( with support) find a vocabulary to describe what they experience when they encounter DANCE and PERFORMANCE
To Discover More Details About Audience Reviews, Like How You Can Contribute To Them OR How You Can Benefit From Them - Check Out the Links Below
For More InfoÂ and more of Sammi Lim's Cartoons Re How Audiences Can Support Dance by Sharing Audience Reviews , Click This Picture
For More Info and more of Sammi Lim's Cartoons Re How Artists Can Benefit From and Encourage Audience Reviews, Click This Picture
For More Info and More of Sammi Lim's Cartoons Re How Presenters Can Benefit From and Encourage Audience Reviews, Click this Picture
Ballet des Amériques returns to the Tarrytown Music Hall with Peter and the Wolf, Bolero and much more
Global Water Dances
MeenMoves / Sameena Mitta presents "alternative (f)Acts"
"Raiz," a Flamenco show directed by Rafael Abolafia
Janis Brenner & Dancers: Spring 2017 Season
MeenMoves presents "alternative (f) Acts"
AZOTH Dance Theatre at New York City Center
Curet Performance Project in "What Works II"
AZOTH Dance Theatre - Emotions, Sensuality and Passion
"What works II" by Curet Performance Project
Kun-Yang Lin and Dancers in "One-Immortal Game" & "Santuario"
Whoops and Screams of Delight - An Evening of Dance by Ballet des Amériques
Jessica Lang Dance at The Prince, Philadelphia
Arch Contemporary Brilliant ! A wildly impressive company.